Cyprus Company Formation and Registration
The team of Holender Cyprus will guide and assist you through the entire process of forming and registering your Cyprus Company, including preparing all the neccessary forms, assisting with filling the forms, drafting of all the required corporate documents, interacting with the authorities. Through our assistance, the formation and registration process can be done remotely, without you having to visit Cyprus.
Cyprus Company Formation
Type of Incorporations
- Private Limited Company by Shares
- Private Limited Company by Guarantee
- Public Company
Shareholders – minimum 1 maximum 50 for Private Limited Company
- Natural Persons – Cypriot or Foreign – Over 18 years old – Not bankrupt
- Legal Persons – If the Company is a Trustee (Nominee) in the course of business special permission is needed – ASP License – CySEC
- At least 1 director – Legal or natural
- 1 Secretary – Legal or Natural
- Minimum share capital for Cyprus Company is €1 – The practice is €1000 of €1 each
- Maximum share capital for Cyprus Company – Restricted in MMA of Company.
Can be done remotely with assistance of Holender Cyprus? YES
Estimated timeframe: 10 working days from Name Application.
|1||Filling of Application for Approval of Name||The desired name of the company must be pre-approved for the registration process to continue – it takes approximately 1 week.|
|2||Filling of Statutory Declaration by Lawyer||The lawyer giving the declaration must be Cyprus Lawyer.|
|3||Filing of Registered Office Declaration||The address of the registered office must be in Cyprus.|
|4||Filling of Officers and Secretary||The officers and the secretary can be legal entities or natural persons – over 18 and of legal capacity (sound mind/non bankrupt).|
|5||Filling of Memorandum and Articles of Association||The Memorandum and Articles of Association must be in Greek, however a translated file in English may be opened – the filing may take approximately 10 working days.|
KYC (Know Your Client)
- Passport notarised true copy / Apostile – Translated to English by Public Notary.
- Utility Bill – Notarised true copy / Apostile – Translated to English by notary.
- Depending on the type of the company and the business, additional documents may be needed.